Darum geht es
Dear partner, thank you for considering ELSCHNER CONSULTING as your fronting broker for this clinical trial.
ELSCHNER CONSULTING is a specialised broker in the area of human clinical trials and has the authorisation to do business in the following WORLDcert system supported European countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Our website is attached:
The terms of contract and process for this co-operation is the following:
- Review the quote provided by the WORLDcert system
- Chubb, either through the WORLDcert system, their office or their affiliate insurer will issue the certificate and assign ELSCHNER CONSULTING, Weinbergstrasse 42, 79576 Weil am Rhein, Germany, as the local servicing broker for the trial
- Once you have clicked on “Purchase Insurance”, contact ELSCHNER CONSULTING
(email@example.com, Mrs Steffi Elschner) and send us all the information shown below.
- You will receive the policy from Chubb, together with an invoice. The insured will pay the premium directly to your local Chubb office.
- ELSCHNER CONSULTING will pay 15 % commission to you. In addition, we will send you a payment confirmation by email, once we have paid the commission to you. Banking fees will be shared (each party will pay for their own fees).
If the clinical trial will be cancelled or the number of subjects is less than forseen and Chubb therefore cancels the full or a part of the brokerage, you have to reimburse your canceled brokerage within 10 days to ELSCHNER CONSULTING.
If there are difficulties with the Ethic Committees regarding policy documents, please contact either your local Chubb office or ELSCHNER CONSULTING.
To be able to assist you, please send me the following information:
We respond to all emails as soon as possible.
I look forward to working with you.