It’s all about this
CLINICAL TRIAL INSURANCE
Most countries require clinical trial insurance prior to approving a clinical study.
Usually your trial documents are completed just before submission. You are under time
We assist you in obtaining the clinical trial insurance documents for timely submission to the
Initial consultation addressing country-specific issues…
- What do I need in the given country to obtain clinical trial insurance?
- Which regulatory provisions apply?
- What is the difference in Germany between a trial subject to mandatory insurance and one that is not?
Obtaining coverage directly from local insurers…
- Or through multinational insurance programs
Support during the trial period from start to the end…
- For example if there are risk changes, trial period extensions, and in the event of a damage
We know what needs to be submitted…
- And we take care of the trial in all countries. This frees up client resources. For free. No extra capacity is needed in the various countries.
We have a network of direct contacts with local underwriters specialized in clinical trial insurance.
Within just a few days you will receive the offer for multinational trials as well as the
insurance documents in accordance with national regulations.
You pay the premiums for multinational trials to us, we transfer them in national currency to
the local insurers. We are authorized to collect on behalf of international underwriters.
We have established a long-standing successful working relationship with the big well-
known international underwriters specialized in clinical trial insurance and the life science
sector. Using our direct contacts allows us to quickly react to national changes.
We respond to all emails as soon as possible.